With barbecues and garden parties filling up your social schedule, summer is the perfect opportunity to sip on sweet seasonal cocktails. Here’s a recipe for The Pimm’s Cup from blogger Death to Sour Mix.
The Pimm’s Cup.
“The perfect cocktail for the warmer months, with its refreshing flavors & inviting appearance. It’s fantastic on a hot summer brunch, as it is poolside with the sun on your face. It’s low on alcohol too, so don’t be shy about having more than one.”
2 oz Pimm’s No.1
1/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
2-3 chunks of English cucumber
1. Muddle the English cucumber in a shaker
2. Add the lemon juice, Pimm’s & ice
3. Shake it and strain into a Collins glass with ice
4. Top up the cocktail with ginger beer
5. Garnish with a cucumber wheel